Milton-Ulladulla stamp club
Our club has resumed meeting again. See the news item below.
The Milton Ulladulla Stamp Club (MUSC) was started in the mid 1970's by a small group of local enthusiastic stamp collectors and has grown over the years to cover stamp collectors from as far as St. Georges Basin, north of Ulladulla in the Shoalhaven Region and south to Batemans Bay in the Eurobodalla Region. The club now has an active membership of about 25 collectors.
MUSC has an extensive library containing a large number of Stamp Catalogues as well as other literature about Stamp collecting and various accessories including a UV light, scanner and Digital projector.
The majority of club members are quite active producing Circuit Books which in turn are exchanged on regular basis with other Clubs in both regions as well as receiving Circuit Books from Campbelltown and South Australia.
The Philatelic Association of NSW (PHILAS)
Exchange or circuit books
Loan of philatelic accessories
Meetings take place at 1 pm every 4th Monday of the month except in December, and visitors are welcome.
Upper floor Auditorium, Milton Ulladulla Bowling Club, St Vincent Street, Ulladulla NSW 2539
President: John Smith
Phone: (02) 4455 5214 Email:
Secretary: Rolf Zerbes
Phone: (02) 4455 6546
PO Box 670, Ulladulla NSW 2539
2020 Meeting Dates
July 2020 News
The Club is meeting again! We practice Social Distancing, and this is quite satisfactory. We are grateful to the Dunn Lewis Centre's efforts to assist with compliance.
Our Circuit Books are again being distributed, with the Coordinator keeping it under safe control. He drops off the books; members leave them in a safe place for two days; selections are made and payment enclosed and the books are again left for two days. The Coordinator picks them up: cleans things down and waits for two days and starts the process over again. This has made it it safe for our members. Our aging members seem comfortable with the process. (Not all). As they are more vulnerable than we who are a bit (?) younger, we feel that this process works for them.
We will be making a decision, next month, on whether to hold our October Swap Meet. I will keep you posted. We will wait for Covid 19 protocols to be relaxed before we decide to go ahead.
We would appreciate any news from other clubs that could inform our decision.
Please forward any thoughts, ideas etc that you are aware of.